The Gamer’s Haven Library
The Gamer’s Haven is happy to provide to its members access to the Gamer’s Haven Library, a collection of board and card games that members are welcome to check out from us to play at any event endorsed by Gamer’s Haven, Inc.
How do I check out a game?
If we are present at an event, you can simply find our on-duty Librarian, and make the necessary arrangements to check out a game. Because we don’t have a central location for the Library, we usually need a few days notice in order to arrange for a pickup or dropoff of a game.
How do I get the Gamer’s Haven to endorse my event and have their library present?
If you would like the Gamer’s Haven Library to be present at an upcoming event, contact us to make arrangements, and we’ll do what we can. Our library is run on volunteer time, so we can’t make promises, but we’ll do our best.
What are the rules of the Gamer’s Haven Library?
- Only one game will be checked out at a time per person.
- Valid driver’s license or state ID required for check-out and returned upon check-in.
- All games must be returned to the library at the end of the day (no overnight check-outs)
- Please respect our property so others can enjoy these games, too!
- Keep small games pieces away from small children to avoid injury.
- If you need assistance with game rules, please ask the Gamer’s Haven Librarian(s) for help.
- Play at your own risk. We are not responsible for injury or humiliation experienced while playing these games.
How much does it cost?
Currently, the Library is available to members of the Gamer’s Haven Social Club free of charge. This may change in the future as we expand.
Where is the Library?
The Gamer’s Haven Library doesn’t really have a physical location as of yet. We’re looking into some possibilities, but, for now, it’s on a reserve basis.
Do you guys have … ?
We’re working on a centralized listing of the games in the library currently, so stay tuned!
If you have some old card games or board games lying around in your basement, the back of your closet, whatever, we’ll be happy to take them off your hands! We can’t offer you anything except our gratitude, but we’re looking to have an extensive collection of games for our members to play with. If you have a game you don’t want, and you’re willing to send it to us, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us