The heroes regroup after the church fire, and make some startling realizations. The true nature of their plight starts to be revealed as they and the rest of the townsfolk have to decide whether to stay ... or whether to fight.
We've decided to continue the discussion started in this episode into the next one, just FYI.
We talk about obscure systems that we remember fondly and step into the Wayback Machine ...
The Three Parter gets a little befuddled thanks to real life, but Ethan give us a story instead.
In the meat of the episode, we talk about a number of things:
- Noah's ongoing Jedi Quest
- Our Star Wars: No Sympathy Actual Play
- Dinosaur Island
- Munchkin Shakespeare
- The Terminator Board Game
- Savage Worlds: Zombie Squad
- Hood: Swashbuckling Adventures in Sherwood
- Green Ronin Games & Greater Than Games: Sentinels of Earth Prime
And onto the obscure games:
The heroes recover from the crash and make their way into the slimy underworld of the Hutt world. An opportunity presents itself to make some mischief, and the heroes need a ride anyway.